Welcome to West Salem Wild Hockey!
Upcoming Events and Volunteer Hour Opportunities
Keep the following dates on your calendar for 'off-season' hockey activities:
- Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 20th Annual Slap Shot Golf Outing at Fox Hollow - Contact email@example.com to register. $65/person before 7/31, $75/person after 8/1. Entry fee includes 18 holes golf with shared cart and lunch. 4 person teams, best ball, Mulligans & Raffle Ticets available for purchase at registration. Registration is at 8am with a shotgun start at 9am. Awards and Raffle takes place at 3pm.
- Slap Shot Open Volunteers Needed! - Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to help on Aug 22.
- Hockey Registration - Please put the registration dates on the calendar and plan to attend one of these sessions:
Remember to register your player at USAHockey.com prior to registration.
- Saturday, September 12 from 9am - 12 noon at WSES
- Wednesday, September 16 from 5-8pm at the Lions Shelter. Forms will be available soon on the website.
- Face Off Fundraiser - Friday October 16! - The fun begins at 5 p.m. at the La Crosse County Fairgrounds. The "Pat Watters" band and "The Dweebs" will take the stage to enterain the crowd to add to the fun. We will also be serving Prime Rib again this year.
- Tentative Hockey Try-Out Dates - Practices for tryouts will tentatively be held Oct 22, 24, and 29, with Try Outs tentatively scheduled for October 31
- Volunteers needed for the 2015-16 season for various positions including Concession
Coordinator, Coaching Coordinator, Referee Scheduler, Learn to Skate/Try Hockey for Free, Squirt Tournament Director, and Parade Coordinator still remain available. A huge thank you to all of the people that have spent countless hours on our hockey kids, and a huge thanks to those that are stepping up to take on the new positions Please email the Board or come to the General Meeting to find out more. Thanks!
Hockey Equipment Donations
Please consider donating any equipment, bags, or jerseys in good condition to the WSHA. Please contact someone on the board of directors.