Welcome to West Salem Wild Hockey!
Upcoming Events and Volunteer Hour Opportunties
Keep the following dates on your calendar for 'off-season' hockey activities:
- Face-Off Party ticket pick-up this Friday, May 30th at Coulee Region Glass & Exhaust Plus from 8am-5pm. Check out the 'May Kick Off Letter' to learn more about how selling tickets can benefit you!
- June Dairy Days - May 30-June 1, 2014.
- Parade at noon on May 31 - The association will be participating in the June Dairy Days Parade again this year. All skaters are invited to participate. The parade is open to walking, riding or rollerblading. Families are encouraged to participate. Please plan to meet about 11 a.m. so we are ready to go on time. When I know our line up number, I will let you know. Contact Autumn G, chair, with any questions.
- Beer Tent workers needed for Saturday night - contact Amanda S for info and to volunteer
- WSHA Golf Outing - August 23, 2014 at Fox Hollow Golf Course, Barre Mills. Megan W and Sara L co-chairs of this event.
- Face-Off - October 11, 2014. The association is in need of a Chair person for the Face-Off Committee, please email secretary Robin if you are interested in chairing this major WSHA fundraiser.
Committee members needed!
Anyone in WSHA willing to volunteer for the following positions please contact the WSHA Board of Directors:
- Ice Scheduler - 2014-15 Season
- Daytime Rink Manager - 2014-15 Season
- Referee Scheduler - 2014-15 Season
- Face Off committee chair
WSHA teams compete at the State level
The Bantam A and Bantam B teams both competed at state the weekend of March 8-9. The Bantam A team took 1st place in division 3A, and the Bantam B team took 3rd place in division 2B. Congratulations to all players, coaches and families on their hard work throughout the season!